A complete 'textbook in an app', covering core Biology topics studied by 15/16 year olds in England for the rigorous GCSE school-leaving exams.
A multi-touch iBook version of this Guide is also available for iPhone and iPad via the iBooks app: with added features such as interactive images, text highlighting, multiple bookmarks, make your own study cards. Download the FREE sample today!
FULL FEATURES OF THE APP:
* 6 study units help you to re-learn and test all your Unit 2 Biology, via short learning points and structured questions with separate answer screens.
* Dozens of high-quality illustrations and photos make this the most visual revision resource available.
* Covers every major board s Additional Science specification for Biology AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* Simple navigation takes you to any part of your syllabus in 3 taps: unit, sub-unit and hyperlinks within screens.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* A glossary and other appendices add further value dip in and brush up on Additional Biology whenever you want, wherever you are.
1 Cells, tissues and organs
2 Organisms and their environment
3 Proteins and enzymes
4 Aerobic and anaerobic respiration
5 Cells, genetics, and the evolution of life
6 The brain and behaviour
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GCSE Biology Revision Guide Unit 2 is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-20. The program can be installed on iOS.
GCSE Biology Revision Guide Unit 2 (version 1.1) has a file size of 55.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.